Main GNDR Institutional Donor Funding (via Global Secretariat)
As of April 2016
Our previous donors have included:
- the Swedish International Development Co-operation Agency (SIDA),
- GIZ (German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation & Development),
- Netherlands Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- EU Humanitarian Aid and Civil Protection department (ECHO),
- the Disasters and Emergencies Committee (DEC),
- and Cordaid.
Since June 2014 GNDR has had a Framework Partnership Agreement with ECHO which sets out the principles and the conditions for the partnership, as well as the objectives and conditions that must be met when undertaking EU-funded humanitarian operations.
GNDR has also benefited from in kind support from a range of donors, including the assignment of book royalties and speaker engagement fees, free or discounted software, office hosting, pro bono legal advice and the provision of conference facilities.
We are grateful to all donors, supporters and benefactors past and present.
Please note that GNDR members also receive significant donor support directly. The list above is of monies mobilised through the GNDR Secretariat.