GNDR is governed by a Global Board that advises and supports the work of the Network. The Board is member-led and self-managed. It is formed by the following categories:
- Regional Representatives. 12 members, each one selected by members from their geographical constituencies.
- Trustees. As an England & Wales registered charity, the Trustees are 3 respected, high profile individuals from within our membership who ensure the Network actions and decisions stay within the limits required by the law and follow best practice and standards.
- Secretariat Director. The Executive Director represent the Secretariat and is charged to deliver the decisions agreed by the Board.
Download here a PDF with the profiles of the 16 Board members.
Purpose of the Global Board
- To oversee the development and running of the Network in accordance with GNDR's goal and objectives;
- To use their collective expertise and experience to provide guidance on the overall work of the Network;
- To be open, accessible and accountable to the Network membership;
- To serve in an advocacy capacity within representative agencies and spheres of influence, advocating on behalf of GNDR's mission and aims.