We have an exciting opportunity for an individual or organisation with a strong background in conducting evidence based evaluations to support us in maximising the effectiveness of GNDR Regional Advisory Groups and National Coordination Meetings with the aim of achieving the goals of the new GNDR Global Strategy Local Leadership for Global Impact (2020-2025).
- We are seeking consultants who have:
- At least 5 years of experience of conducting organisational or project evaluations
- Demonstrable abilities to understand and support a growing organisation
- Demonstrable record of conducting evidence-based analysis
- Experience of organisation governance
This evaluation is expected to take approximately 15 days, and needs to be concluded by 27th September 2020. On selection the consultant will commit to a detailed timeline for the evaluation.
This opportunity is open to individuals and organisations. Interested candidates should submit an expression of interest by 9th August 2020, by midnight UK time. Expressions of interest should include:
- CVs of the candidates that demonstrate clearly their experience in evaluation, detailing previous work undertaken
- Schedule outline of how the consultant will undertake the evaluation and the total fee for the assignment (daily rate x number of days)
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by 11th August 2020.The selected candidate will be informed soon after that.
For more information or to submit a bid, please contact Anna Parshina, Membership Engagement Coordinator, at GNDR: عنوان البريد الإلكتروني هذا محمي من روبوتات السبام. يجب عليك تفعيل الجافاسكربت لرؤيته.