GNDR’s 2018 Global Summit will be taking place in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia from 22nd-25th May.
Why attend GNDR's 2018 Global Summit?
GNDR’s biennial Global Summit aims to bring our members together to provide opportunities to increase collaboration and sharing of knowledge.
This year’s theme will be “Stronger Together: Connecting Communities” and will aim to:
- Improve understanding of the work undertaken across GNDR, the benefits of being a member and update on changes at the Secretariat
- Facilitate collaboration between members and other members; donors, governments and the private sector; and the Secretariat
- Enhance accountability of GNDR’s governance structures and advisory bodies (e.g. the Global Board, Regional Advisory/Steering Groups) to members
- Empower members to share knowledge and experience with each other
You will find more information on the application process to download below.
How can you be a participant?
Though GNDR is able to support some full members financially, any additional members from across the world who are able to support themselves financially are welcome to attend the Summit.
To register your interest in attending this year’s Global Summit, please complete this form by 28th February 2018.
If you have any questions about the Summit, or you have problems to complete the form, please feel free to email us at: عنوان البريد الإلكتروني هذا محمي من روبوتات السبام. يجب عليك تفعيل الجافاسكربت لرؤيته.
We look forward to seeing you in May!
Downloads & Links
- Application Form "Expression of Interest"
- General Information on the Global Summit
- Global Summit AGENDA