GNDR Privacy Notice for Members
Our contact details
Name: Global Network of Civil Society Organisations for Disaster Reduction
Address: Registered Office 8 Waldegrave Rd, Teddington, Middlesex, TW11 8HT UK
Phone: +44 (0)2089 777726
Email: عنوان البريد الإلكتروني هذا محمي من روبوتات السبام. يجب عليك تفعيل الجافاسكربت لرؤيته.
The type of personal information we collect
GNDR currently collects and processes the following information on its members:
- Personal and organisational names, contact details, age and gender, and interests with respect to disaster risk reduction
How we get the personal information and why we have it
The personal information GNDR processes is provided directly by you during your membership application process or through direct communication with GNDR for one of the following reasons:
- So that GNDR can understand members interests in disaster risk reduction and facilitate connection with other CSOs
- So that GNDR can offer tailored capacity strengthening exchange with other members
- For members involved in implementing projects with donor funds accessed through GNDR, the information allows GNDR to manage those donor contracts
GNDR may share this information with other GNDR members, and if involved in a donor project, then with the specific donor for that project.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful basis we rely on for processing this information is:
- Consent given by you. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this - logging into the Community Platform profile.
- For members involved in donor funded projects, GNDR has a contractual obligation
- We have a legitimate interest
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored. All member personal data is held on GNDR IT equipment and servers hosted by:
- Salesforce, which stores data in the USA
- Google which stores data in the USA.
- From time to time we may use third party survey providers to access feedback from members
GNDR keeps your personal information for 2 years after the last activity in the network (opening a communication, logging into the Community Platform). We will then seek to contact you prior to deleting your information from our systems.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Right to object to processing - You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at عنوان البريد الإلكتروني هذا محمي من روبوتات السبام. يجب عليك تفعيل الجافاسكربت لرؤيته. if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about GNDR’s use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at عنوان البريد الإلكتروني هذا محمي من روبوتات السبام. يجب عليك تفعيل الجافاسكربت لرؤيته..
You can also complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office if you are unhappy with how GNDR used your data. The ICO’s address is:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive. Like many sites, we may use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.