GNDR has an exciting opportunity for an individual or organisation to design and implement a survey of GNDR members to help us better understand their capacity and to recommend how this capacity can be strengthened.
- To collaborate
- To lead and be accountable to their communities
- To do risk-informed development (Disaster Risk Reduction) in six contexts (climate change, conflict, urbanisation, forced displacement, food and water insecurity, and gender inequality)
We are seeking consultants who have:
- Substantial experience in organisational and collaboration capacity-building roles
- Demonstrable abilities to understand diverse organisational needs
- Demonstrable record of conducting evidence-based analysis
The assignment is for approximately 15 days and must be completed by 31 March 2021.
- Cover letter setting out the consultant’s suitability for the assignment, including detailing previous work undertaken similar to this assignment, and including an outline of how the consultant will undertake the evaluation and their total fee for the assignment (daily rate x number of days)
- CV clearly demonstrating substantial experience in the international development and humanitarian sector
Please download the detailed Terms of Reference here.