GNDR is a network of organisations across 127 countries striving to build resilience of disaster-prone communities. GNDR is seeking a short-term consultant to undertake an organisational Gender Assessment.
The purpose of the consultancy is to identify prioritised approaches for GNDR to become gender-transformative in our programmes and policies.
Specific objectives of the assignment conduct:
- A documentary review to assess GNDR Programmes and Policies measure by the WHO gender responsive assessment scale;
- Complementary research using qualitative tools with specific members of GNDR network;
The assignment will deliver a report with the main findings and recommendations to improve GNDR programmes and policies and the basis to develop a Gender Transformative Policy for GNDR.
All applicants must have:
- Expertise on Gender and Inclusion issues within the development and/or humanitarian sector;
- Experience of developing and reviewing Gender Policies;
- Significant experience of conducting organisational or project evaluations;
- Experience of conducting evidence-based analysis, including qualitative research-Key informant interview in a virtual mode;
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken, with additional language skills in French and Spanish being desirable
The assessment is desk based and expected to take approximately 20 days, and needs to be concluded before 28 May 2021.
Please download the Terms of Reference.
If you feel that you meet the applicant criteria set out above then please submit an expression of interest setting out:
- How your experience matches the consultant profile;
- A detailed methodology of how you would undertake the assignment ;
- A projected total cost for the assignment;
- Your CV (no more than 2 pages);