- Participants: GNDR members and key stakeholders from Asia and Pacific regions
- Place: Online, through GoToMeeting. See details below.
- Organisers: GNDR Asia & PAcific Regional Hub
Key Discussion Topics will be on; the particular opportunities present in the Members/ Countries/Sub Region in the furtherance of GNDR's Vision Mission Purpose; the implications of SFDRR regarding changing the focus, strategy or activities of member organisations; how to develop the network to have a robust and relevant GNDR at the national level, sub-regional level, Asia Pacific level and Global level?; and governance of the network and how to build an interactive, participatory, relevant and accountable organisation at all levels.
How can you get involved?
- Pacific | 10:30 AM – 12:00 PM Bangkok time | https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/931078501
- South East Asia and East Asia | 12:30 PM – 02:00 PM Bangkok time | https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/262439389
- South Asia | 04:00 PM – 05:30 Bangkok time | https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/567978317
Downloads & Links
- Background document: GNDR strategy 2012-20153.12 MB
- Background document: Sendai Framework for Disaster Risk Reduction430.8 KB
- Help: How to join a GoToMeeting webinar361.65 KB