- Participants: Plenary of the GNDR Global Board including all 11 Regional Representatives, 3 GNDR trustees and 2 Directors od the GNDR Secretariat.
- Place: Teddington (London, UK) and online via GoToMeeting.
- Organisers: GNDR Secretariat
The Global Board plenary meets quarterly to discuss strategic issues and to make decisions with regard to governance, policies, funding, finance and programmes. including latest updates and future actions to take.
How can you get involved?
GNDR members interested in learning more about GNDR Global Board plenary discussions, procedures and documentation, raising questions or concerns, or providing feedback or suggestions, may contact their specific Regional Representative of the Global Board ahead of the meeting so they can suggest any points to be incorporated into the agenda [see Agenda below]. For those interested in learning about the outcome of the session, the minutes are available below and also at the Sessions page of the Governance section of this website.
Downloads & Links
- Agenda: [ENGLISH] Global_Board_Quarterly_Conference_Call_Agenda_2015-10-1.docx497.49 KB
- Minutes of the session: TBC