We’re looking for stories of the positive impact that you have had in the last year- as a result of your engagement with GNDR.
The annual report will be published online and shared with all members and external audiences. It’s a great chance to show the impact of your organisation to people around the world.
What impact stories are we looking for?
We want to show the impact of GNDR. We would like to know how you have been involved with GNDR and how your involvement has had a positive impact on the work you do with communities most at risk.
Your impact story should contain these five elements:
- How you have personally been involved with GNDR
- What you gained from your involvement.
- How you used this in your work
- The positive impact that your work had as a result
- Any lessons you learned that could be shared with other members
What does ‘positive impact’ mean?
There are broadly three types of positive impact we’d like stories about:
1. Influencing policies
Examples include policy adoption or amendment; better institutional processes; or improved enforcement of policies.
2. Enhancing the collaboration of civil society organisations
Examples include joint workplans and projects developed; new networks established; or your organisation securing funds.
3. Creating, analysing and sharing knowledge
Examples include communities taking action to build resilience; or organisations changing their operations to better support communities at risk.
Along with your story we also require high quality photos.
- Please share a maximum of six photos.
- Include a photo of yourself.
- Photos must be high quality JPEG files.
- Provide the largest photo file sizes you have (at least 500KB each)
- Ensure the photos are clear and in-focus.
How to send us your story
Please download and complete this template to tell us your story:
Please send us your story by 14 June 2020.
Photo: Jacinta Ahisibwe, 43, from Yoka, Kampala outside her home